Beyond Programs Ltd has been operating since 2012. Founded with a focus on Information technology, we now provide project management services to a range of industries. We hire certified project managers with experience in different industries and partner with expert providers to deliver solutions for clients.
Our foundations in technology provide a unique perspective on how we do business. Through solutions like artificial intelligence, we analyze project data towards improving our processes and SAAS applications. If you are a leader who thrives in a changing environment and wants to get in on the ground floor, this is the opportunity for you.
At Beyond Programs, your experience will be respected and valued. Your 10+ years of hands-on experience in the construction industry will help us evolve our processes and refine our applications. This position will be working on a range of construction-related projects, from home renovations to infrastructure.
This position is client-facing. Supporting our clients requires that you adapt to the way they do business. The job includes remote and in-person meetings as the project needs. This position reports directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate has
- Experience managing and subcontracting construction-related teams
- Ability to evaluate construction teams
- Comfort in estimating resources and budgets
- Evaluate bids, prepare POs and Subcontracts
- Experience working in a PMO
- Experience working on enterprise projects +$1 Million
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing agendas simultaneously
- Ability to manage all aspects of projects including, schedule, resourcing, and procurement
- Ability to audit existing projects
- Design and implement risk mitigation plans
- Track and report on project deliverables
- Monitor, optimize, and respond as necessary to the communication flow between teams
- Understanding of the lifecycle for construction projects, including permits and licenses
- Work with clients, sales team, development team, and data team on SAAS application development and ongoing reporting.
- Work with management and support staff to optimize and improve processes
- Strong business analytics skills
- Willingness to share knowledge with other team members
- Strong patience and emotional intelligence
- Strong understanding of project management principles and strategies
- Experience working with project management applications e.g. Jira, Trello
- Problem solver
- 4 year STEM degree required
- PMP certification required
- Portfolio management experience (desired)
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry (required)
- 20 paid days off per year
- Extended health, dental, and vision
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and work from home options
- PMP related fees reimbursement
- Expenses reimbursement
- A team-oriented work environment that promotes learning, collaboration, and skill improvement
- Annual salary and performance reviews, with regular one-on-one sessions to support career development
- Flexible 30 day work week
- Occasional overtime
- Occasional weekends
You must submit your resume directly on BeyondPrograms.ca to be considered for this position. Beyond Programs Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.